It depends if you want to get out of that place.
Want your life to be different? Then you have to DO something different. You have to learn how to think, speak, and act differently or nothing will change.
Spiritual Life Coaching looks at the whole person – spirit, soul, and body – your gifts, abilities, dreams, goals – your thoughts, words, beliefs – and helps give you tools and a framework for moving forward, for finding that next important step.
You may have just 1 or 2 areas of your life that you want to see change. Or you may need a major breakthrough! The truth is we all need measures of healing in different seasons of life. The problem is we usually try to work on things alone and we don’t know how to reach our goal.
That’s where I come in. I can help you empower yourself to live a better life. Sozo Life Coaching is for you if you resonate with these statement:
- You quietly feel bad about yourself while looking over Facebook profiles of people who seem to have the life you want.
- You know some steps you could carry out now, but fear and uncertainty keep you playing small.
- You are frustrated where you are in life and want to have more joy and peace.
- You wonder why that same problem keeps resurfacing again and again.
- You know your attitude is negative, but don’t know how to change it.
- You spend your life making sure everyone is pleased with you by molding yourself into what others expect, while denying your own feelings.
- You stay trapped in relationships and wish there was a way out, but feel somehow you deserve what is happening.
- You want to work on things like your thought life or communication, but aren’t sure what you need to learn to bring change.
- You say things like, “If only I had _______, my life would be different,” but you don’t take any steps to get it.
- You listen too often to the voices in your head tell you want you can’t do, can’t be, or can’t have, that you’re not smart enough, and that you should just be thankful for what you’ve got!
- You wonder what God thinks of you, and secretly assume He is either mad or disappointed most of the time.
- You want to feel better about who you are, but don’t know how. You find yourself saying, “This is just the way life is.”
I’d love to sit down with you over coffee or quietly talk by phone and listen to some of your story, your disappointments and hopes. I can help you come to see your life differently – the way God wants you to see your life – with possibility and purpose. And the Introductory Session is FREE! So there’s nothing to lose and a lot to gain. Every word you share is completely confidential, too.
I coach women ages 16 and up, and no one is ever too old to learn to live a better life. Call or email me today to find out about the packages available, or to give Coaching as a life transforming Christmas Gift! You are absolutely worth it.
Robin Lewis – email@example.com – 843.319.5390
There’s plenty of Grace for the Journey,
From the desk by the window where the sunshine is streaming in and the dog is sound asleep on the floor.
(c) Robin L. Lewis, Sozo Life & Leadership, LLC, December 9, 2015